Employee of the Year 2016
This year’s Employee of the year is Tracey Bareford, part of our Palliative Care Team
Educator of the Year 2016
The Educator of the Year award went to Peter Ransome, our JPUH Librarian
The awards are in recognition of staff that really make a difference, for both individual and team achievements and highlighting the part each person plays in the patient journey. The work they do really does make a difference to the patients and their visitors.
The 13 awards categories and winners are:
- · Ward of the Year - Ward 15
- · Department of the Year- EPMA/Pharmacy Team
- · Team of the Year - Respiratory Nursing Team
- · Employee of the Year - Tracey Bareford
- · Non-Clinical individual of the Year - Perihan Webber-Kane
- · Clinical individual of the Year - Melanie Taylor
- · Educator of the Year - Peter Ransome
- · Volunteer of the Year - Avril Dyball
- · Apprentice of the Year - Hannah Illingsworth
- · Sir James Paget Award for Innovation - Arivalagan Sivakkolunthu
- Governors' award for Outstanding Service - Anna Knights
- EDP Gold 'Patient Choice' Award - Sharon Plant
- *NEW!* Chairman and Chief Executive Commendation - Matthew Williams and Garry Berrisford
The winner of the Governor’s award for the Outstanding Service, EDP Gold ‘Patient’s Choice’ Award and Chairman and Chief Executive Commendation is always revealed on the night.
The ceremony was held on Friday 14 October, at Zest, Potters Leisure Resort, and included a three course meal, the awards ceremony and entertainment.
Chairman, David Wright said “This event allows us the opportunity to show our appreciation for staff and to showcase their excellent work. We have been overwhelmed with the response from staff, patients and visitors, who have taken the time to nominate those people that have made a difference to them and we are very grateful for their support.
“It also proves that despite the difficulties faced by the Trust over the last year, the efforts of our hard working staff have not been overlooked.”