This is an exciting and ambitious project for people who work and access their care at the James Paget, as well as local partners in health and care, and everyone who lives in the area.
We’re working hard on the Strategic Outline Case for our New Hospital, and we need to understand your views and what is important to you in developing our plans.
We have developed three design options to illustrate what our new hospital could look like. You can view these designs by clicking here.
We want to hear from you in response to the following questions:
- We are developing our hospital site over the next 10 years – what is important to you in how we provide and locate services at our hospital in the future?
- Based on your experience, how could we improve the services we provide at the James Paget?
- What is the most important thing to you in how we design our new hospital?
- What else could our new hospital provide to benefit the communities of Great Yarmouth and Waveney?
- What do you think of our design options?
You can submit your responses to the questions at this link: https://forms.office.com/r/hVTJcErZYS
Or scan this QR code with your camera app to answer through your smartphone;
An Easy Read version of this survey is available here; https://forms.office.com/r/sds49BZNnG
Or scan this QR code with your camera app to access the Easy Read survey through your smartphone;