We offer advice and testing for children suffering from Food Allergy, Asthma, Eczema, Anaphylaxis (Allergic Shock), Urticaria and allergic Rhinitis (such as Hay Fever).
We see patients from shortly after birth until late in their teens.
What services are provided?
- Allergy focussed consultation
- Allergy Skin Prick testing (with Play Therapist distraction)
- Allergy advice and information Leaflets.
- Adrenaline Autoinjector Training (Epipen/Jext)
- Allergy emergency care plans (including school/college/nursery training where necessary)
- Dietetic advice
- Home visit by allergy nurse if required
How can I get a referral?
The Allergy Clinic accepts referrals from GPs, health visitors, practice nurses, school nurses and dieticians.