* Hip replacement including complex primary surgery and revision surgery
* Knee replacement including complex primary surgery
* Knee arthroscopy - meniscetomy, meniscal repair, debridement
* Foot surgery - Ankle arthritis and bunion surgery lesser toe surgery
* Shoulder surgery - Rotator cuff repair and subacromial decompression.
* Orthopaedic trauma- Hip, knee and long-bone fractures
* General Orthopaedics - bone and joint pain, tendonitis
I received my MBBS degree at the University of Benin in Nigeria and came to the UK in 1992. I did my specialist training at University Hospitals of Leicester in Leicestershire and obtained my Orthopaedic certificate of Specialist Training in 2007.
I did a Lower limb specialty Fellowship for one year from 2007-2008 and then worked as locum Orthopaedic Consultant in Hereford from 2008-2009.
I commenced at James Paget Hospital in August 2009 as a general Orthopaedic surgeon. I value good communication with the patient, understanding of the diagnosis and treatment and achievement of the optimal outcome.
- British Orthopaedic Association member
- Research interest – Outcomes following hip surgery, Bone and joint health
- Medical student and Allied professional teaching on hip surgery
Mr Nnene is contactable through your GP for routine appointment, for urgent information please ring his secretary directly.
For private referrals please contact East Point Consulting Rooms via the website at www.epcr.org.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Janet or Pat on 01493 601770.