- Total hip replacement and revision hip replacement
- Total knee replacement and arthroscopic knee surgery
- Shoulder surgery: arthroscopy, sub-acromial decompression and rotator cuff repair
- Foot and ankle surgery: hallux valgus and bunion surgery, foot and ankle fusion
- General orthopaedic surgery including Dupuytrens and nerve decompressions
- Trauma: open reduction and fixation of “long bone” fractures
I qualified from the University of Benin Medical School in Nigeria and completed Higher Surgical Training at the University Hospitals of Leicester. Following completion of my training I did a one-year Fellowship in lower limb arthroplasty and revision hip surgery and have been working as a Consultant in lower limb surgery and general orthopaedics at the James Paget University Hospital since August 2009.
Member of British Orthopaedic Association
Research interests: Outcomes and survivorship of hip and knee replacements and surgical outcomes.
Other interests: I enjoy sports and in particular athletics, fitness and martial arts. I also enjoy contemporary music, reading and art.
For private referrals please contact East Point Consulting Rooms via the website at www.epcr.org.uk or email email@example.com or phone Janet or Pat on 01493 601770.