- Qualified at the University of Legon, Ghana
- Trainee posts in Wales, London, Birmingham, Luton, Cambridge and Great Yarmouth
- Specialty Training in Great Yarmouth, Cambridge, Luton and Chelsea&Westminster; General paediatrics, Gastroenterology, Hepatology (liver transplantation), Respiratory and PICU, Neonatology.
- Consultant post in Wirral NHS Trust: Gastroenterology clinics at Alder Hey Children’s hospital, Multidisciplinary Feeding Clinic, Neonatology, General and Ambulatory Paediatrics (Paediatric Emergency Department and Paediatric Assessment Unit with Hospital@Home service), joint Surgical, Nephrology and Neurology clinics with specialists from Alder Hey
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, (RCPCH)
- East of England Paediatric Gastroenterology Network
- East Midlands, East of England and South Yorkshire Children’s Kidney Network ( EMEESY)
- East of England Paediatric Development Group
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Research: Working towards involvement in PREDNOS II trial (management of Nephrotic Syndrome). Participation in departmental and regional audit activity.
- Departmental and medical student teaching and training Teaching & training activities
Contact Dr Esi Bentsi-Enchill
MB ChB, DCH, MRCPI, MRCPCH, ECFMG