Karl Heinz Blenk
- Intensive Care/Anaesthetics/Hyperbaric Medicine
- Organ donation
- Ethical dimension of Intensive Care Medicine
- Communication with patients/relatives
- Integration of ultrasound into ICU practice
Qualified from Kiel University, Germany in 1994.
Specialist training in Anaesthetic and Intensive Care Medicine in East Anglia and Australia from 2000-2007.
- Clinical Lead for Intensive Care Medicine
- Clinical Lead for Organ Donaton
Contact Dr Karl Blenk
Consultant Anaesthetist, Deputy Divisional Director for Elective Division
MD, MRCS, FRCA, FFICM, EDIC