- Breast Surgery
- General Surgery
Consultant Oncoplastic breast surgeon at JPUH and Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of East Anglia.
Qualified at Nottingham University in 1989, completed research in Breast Oncology 1996. Specialist training in Yorkshire and obtained FRCS in 2000. Sabbatical in Edinburgh Breast Unit 2000.
Interests include breast reconstruction and surgical training.
- Director of Breast Screening at JPUH
- Regional General Surgery Training Programme Director, East of England
- Royal College of Surgeons Invited Review Mechanism member
- Vice President elect, Association of Breast Surgery, UK
- Chair of General Surgery Specialist Advisory Committee (National Training Committee)
- Past Chair of Training Interface Group for Oncoplastic Breast Surgery