Suresh K Gupta
- General Urology
- Benign Prostatic diseases
- Female urology including urinary incontinence
- Renal stone disease
- Urological cancers
- Urinary tract Infections
- Appointed Consultant Urological Surgeon at James Paget University Hospitals in February 2007..
- Trained in Urology at Worthing District General Hospital and later as Senior Registrar at Institute of Urology in London and Royal Liverpool Hospital.
- Obtained Fellowship in Urology in1998.
- Consultant Urologist at Warrington General Hospital and Wrexham Maelor Hospital prior to moving to Great Yarmouth.
- Set-up LASER Surgery for Prostatic enlargement and Renal stone diseases at James Paget University Hospitals in 2009. Offer Laser prostatectomy (HoLEP) for prostatic enlargement and minimal invasive surgery for renal stones using LASERS.
- Specialise in Female Urology. Offer minimal invasive surgery for urinary incontinence including transvaginal tapes and intravesical Botox.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Urology Association
- International Committee on Incontinence
- British Medical Association
- Prostatic diseases, Female urology
Teaching and training;
- Recognised teacher at Norwich Medical School,
- Educational and Clinical supervisor for surgical trainees,
- Interview panelist for National selection of Core Surgical trainees
- OSCE Examiner for Norwich Medical School
Provides outpatient and inpatient services for Private patients at East Point Consulting Rooms and Charnwood suite based at JPUH and Spire Hospital, Norwich.