- Accident and Emergency
- Unscheduled Care
- Primary care
- Planned Care Clinical Commissioning
I studied medicine at Cairo University and I did my postgraduate training in East of England.
I was appointed consultant in the Accident and Emergency Department in 2012, I am also a qualified GP.
My working week is divided between teaching medical students at the UEA, commissioning planned care for Great Yarmouth and Waveney CCG, working in A&E and in primary care.
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Honorary Senior Lecturer | University of East Anglia
- Curriculum Support Tutor | university of East Anglia
- Great Yarmouth and Waveney CCG Governing Body member.
Contact Dr Tamer Okasha
Medical and Dental Specialty Registar
MB, BCH, MRCGP, MRCS, PG Cert Med Ed