The service is for patients with problems regarding Ear, Nose and Throat. We have close links with the Head & Neck Team and and Tracheostomy Team.
What services are provided?
- Adult & Paediatric Hearing Assessments
- Microsuction clinics (clearance of wax from ears)
- Examination of the throat
- Skin Prick Allergy Testing
- Smell Training/Therapy
- Investigations for dizziness & balance disorders
- Epistaxis (nose bleed clinic)
- Minor operations (insertion of grommets & minor ENT proceedures)
- Children's ENT clinics
- Tinnitus clinics
- Oncology clinics
How can I get a referral?
Patients can be referred from their GP.
How can I contact the department?
Ear, Nose & Throat Main Clinic - 01493 452350
To cancel an appointment – 01493 453870
ENT Secretaries – 01493 452832 or 01493 452653