skip to main content

Advance Decision (Living Wills)

Patients who have made an Advance Decision (Living Will) and have Health Records at the James Paget University Hospitals can have a copy filed (after verification) in their Health Care Record. A copy should be sent to:

Health Records Manager, Health Records Department, James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Lowestoft Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk. NR31 6LA.


(Please note the information on this page is currently under review.)