- 14th Interdisciplinary Healthcare Conference, TrinityCollege, Dublin. November 2013
- The Florence Nightingale Foundation Conference, Westminster, February 2013
- The 2011 RCN International Nursing Research Conference, Harrogate, May 2011
- New types of working in health and social care 2nd International Conference, Heathrow, January 2010.
Articles: INMPP Project
- Crozier, K. Moore, J. and Kite, K. (2012). Innovations and action research to develop research skills for nursing and midwifery practice: the Innovations in Nursing and Midwifery Practice Project Study. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 21. pp 1716 – 1725.
- Moore, J.Crozier, K. and Kite, K. (2012). An action research approach for developing research and innovation in nursing and midwifery practice: Building research capacity in on NHS Foundation Trust. Nurse Education Today. 32. pp 39 – 45.
INMPP Participant Publications and Awards
- Ewart, L. Moore, J. Gibbs, C. Crozier, K. (2014). Patient and family centred care on an acute adult cardiac ward. British Journal of Nursing. 23(4), pp 213 – 218.
- Publication pending (Professional Journal): Walker, S. Perilakalathil, P. Moore, J. Gibbs, C. Reavell, K. Crozier, K. Standards for midwife practitioners of external cephalic version: A Delphi study.
- Teenage Kicks: A guide to pregnancy booklet. Shortlisted for a RoyalCollege of Midwives Excellence in Partnership Working Award. Nicola Lovett.