What happens next?
Once your complaint is received we will:
- Send you an acknowledgment letter within three working days of receiving your complaint.
- Contact you by phone to talk about what happened and to agree how you would like the complaint dealt with.
- Investigate and send a reply within six to eight weeks unless we agree an alternative timescale during our telephone conversation.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint you can ask us to:
- Clarify points or give you further information.
- Arrange a local resolution meeting, you can bring a relative, a friend or a representative with you.
- Review your complaint again