- Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Paediatric Ambulatory Service
- I graduated in India as a Paediatrician. I studied further in UK and completed specialist training in Paediatrics. I worked as Locum Consultant in premier children’s hospitals in UK including John Radcliffe hospital in Oxford. I joined James Paget University hospital as Consultant Paediatrician in June 2012.
- I am lead for the Neonatal Unit and Paediatric short stay unit.
- I am developing Urgent Care Pathways to help uniform standards of care with Primary care services.
- Membership of RCPCH, BMA, East of England Neonatal and Gastroenterology networks
- Contribute to on-going research in Paediatrics and Neonates.
- Neonatal teaching
Contact Dr Priyadarshan Ambadkar
FRCPCH, DNB (Paediatrics), DCH, MBBS